The HE910 modules are small, lightweight, low power consumption and RoHS compliant devices which combine the access to digital communication services in GSM, GPRS, EDGE, UMTS and HSPA networks with Land-Grid Array (LGA) form factor.
The LGA package provides ultra low profile in the integrated solution while at the same time enhancing the performance of mechanical resistance to shock and reducing cost in high-volume applications, saving space and weight in portable devices.
The HE910 includes features like HSDPA 21.0 Mbps (Cat 14), HSUPA 5.7 Mbps (Cat 6), EGPRS Class 33, digital voice interface, circuit switched data transfer, phonebook and SMS support, embedded TCP/IP protocol stack and custom Telit AT commands.
Due to its low profile, broadband and worldwide coverage, HE910 is particularly suitable for applications such as mobile computing devices, tablet PCs and consumer electronics in general, both for business and personal life.
HE910 family can also be provided with an optional integrated high sensitivity A-GPS functionality for indoor fixes and simultaneous GPS with voice and data.
As a part of Telit’s corporate policy of environmental protection, all Telit products comply with the RoHS (Restriction of Hazardous Substances) directive of the European Union (EU Directive 2002/95/EG).
This product supports the m2mLOCATE Cell-ID based global-positioning feature.
- Supported frequencies:
- GSM / GPRS / EDGE: 850, 900, 1800. 1900
- UMTS / HSPA: 800/850*, 900, AWS1700, 1900, 2100 MHz
- *Bands B6 and B19 (800 MHz) are a subset of B5 (850 MHz) and supported as well
- HSPA+ data up to 21.0 Mbps downlink / 5.76 Mbps uplink
- Quad Band GPRS and EDGE class 33
- Small dimensions: 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm
- Optional GPS
- Rx Diversity
- Extended temperature range
- SIM Access Profile
- 3GPP release 7 compliant
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP TS27.005 and customized Telit AT commands
- Serial port multiplexer 3GPP TS27.010
- SIM application Tool Kits 3GPP TS 51.014
- Built in UDP/TCP/FTP/SMTP stack