- Mobile phone accessories
- Consumer Electronics (CE) remote controls
- PC peripherals
- Sports, fitness and healthcare sensors
- Toys and electronic games
- Smart RF tags
- Intelligent domestic appliances
- Industrial and commercial sensors
The hardware tools in the nRF51 series tool chain consist of an evaluation kit and a nRFgo compatible development kit, in addition to application specific reference designs. The software support are split in two major parts: SoftDevices containing wireless protocol stacks; and the nRF51 Software Development Kit (SDK) forming a common code base for all nRF51 devices.
nRF51822 Evaluation Kit - The evaluation kits gives you the lowest cost entry point to development with the nRF51822.
nRF51822 Development Kit - The nRF51822 development kit is nRFgo compatible and enables you to do more advanced development especially when integrating with external circuitry.
nRFgo nRF6700 starter kit - The base for the nRFgo development platform is a starter kit which contains 2 nRFgo motherboards as well as all necessary patch and USB cables for more advanced prototyping.
Software - The nRF51 series are supported by an extensive offering of Software. By using nRF51 devices you get free access to pre-qualified Bluetooth low energy as well as ANT protocol stacks for use in your nRF51 applications.
nRF51 Series Software Development Kit - The nRF51 Software Development kit (SDK) offers you C source code containing Bluetooth low energy and ANT+ device profiles, wireless communication as well as application examples, Nordic Semiconductors proprietary 2.4 GHz stack for human interface devices (Gazell) as well as libraries for all the peripherals found on the nRF51 series SoCs.
nRFready Smart Remote 2 - Multi-Protocol Advanced Navigation Remote Control Reference Design
nRFready Desktop 2 - Combined Bluetooth low energy (including Bluetooth Smart) and proprietary 2.4GHz wireless mouse and keyboard combo reference design
- Single chip, highly flexible, 2.4GHz multi-protocol device
- 32-bit ARM Cortex M0 CPU core
- 256KB flash 16KB RAM
- Supports S110 Bluetooth low energy protocol stack
- S110 requires 80 kB memory space
- Thread safe and run-time protected
- Event driven API
- On air compatible with nRF24L series
- 3 data rates (2Mbps/1Mbps/250kbps)
- +4dBm output power
- -92.5dBm sensitivity, Bluetooth low energy
- PPI system for maximum power-efficient applications and code simplification
- Flexible power management system with automatic power management of each peripheral
- Configurable I/O mapping for analog and digital I/O
Nordic nRF51 nRF51 IoT SDK Zip File
Nordic nRF51 nRF51 IoT SDK Product Brief