The LANTRONIX xPico -
World’s Smallest Device Server
IN STOCK NOW!!!
The Most Flexible Network Connectivity Solution
Designed for quick integration with minimal engineering effort, the chip-sized xPico provides simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest networking-enabling module on the market.
xPico is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. The included industry-proven Lantronix device server application and full IP stack allow seamless remote access to device data simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. A key difference with the xPico is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
> Chip-sized footprint: 24mm x 16.5mm
> Complete 'Device Server Application' with full IP stack and web server
> Serial data rate of up to 921 Kbps
> 256-bit AES encryption
> Operating environment at extended temperatures: -40° to +85° C
> 5-Year limited warranty
> Serial Interface:
> Network Interface:
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V-level signals (5V tolerant)
- Data Rates: 300bps to 921,600bps (software selectable)
- Data Bits: 7 or 8
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Parity: Odd, Even, None
- Control Signals: DTR/DCD, RTS/CTS
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), None
- Programmable I/O: 8 PIO pins (software selectable)
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-sensing)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, AutoIP, and HTTP
> Internal Web Server:
- SNMP, Telnet, Serial, Internal Web Server, and Microsoft Windowsbased utility for web configuration
- Storage Capacity: 384KB for Web Pages
> Physical Interface:
- CPU: Based on the DSTni-EX Enhanced 16-bit x86 Architecture
- Memory: 256KB SRAM, 512KB Flash
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and Serial Port
- 40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector
> Included Software:
- Operating Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° to +85° C
- MS Windows-based DeviceInstaller
- MS Windows-based Com Port Redirector
- Dimensions: 24mm (L) x 16.5mm (W) x 5.64mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5g
• 5 year limited.
xPico – Smaller than a standard SD card.
Actual size: 24mm X 16.5mm
(Bottom view of xPico)
xPico in Alarm Control Panel Application
(Click for larger image)