In 1987, Kingston® entered the market with a single product. Founders John Tu and David Sun fulfilled a severe shortage of surface mount memory chips with a memory module that would serve to redefine industry standards for years to come.
Combining one of the most extensive and stringent testing processes in the memory industry, an exceptional free tech support center and a consistent roll-out of innovative technologies, Kingston Technology has continually set industry standards of quality and reliability throughout its history.
Reliability is the cornerstone of the Kingston product strategy. It has played a key role in maintaining the long-term relationships developed over the years with customers. Kingston remains committed to exceeding industry standards with every new development while maintaining the signature reliability of its products.
Kingston has grown to be the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. With global headquarters in Fountain Valley, California, Kingston employs more than 4,000 people worldwide. Regarded as one of the “Best Companies to Work for in America” by Fortune magazine, Kingston’s tenets of respect, loyalty, flexibility and integrity create an exemplary corporate culture. Kingston believes that investing in employees is essential and that each individual employee is a vital part of the company’s success.
Kingston serves an international network of distributors, resellers, retailers and OEM customers on six continents. The company also provides contract manufacturing and supply chain management services for semiconductor manufacturers and system OEMs.
WHAT IS KINGSTON VALUERAM?
Designed with the whitebox user and system integrator in mind, Kingston ValueRAM products are engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Kingston ValueRAM is sold through retail stores as well as online resellers, system integrators and distributors.
Kingston ValueRAM is ideal for:
• Whitebox or generic systems
• Those who purchase memory by spec (e.g., 1-GB DDR2-667 PC2-5300 CL5 DIMM)
• Those looking for competitively priced generic memory that is 100-percent tested to meet industry specifications (JEDEC)
• People who are 100-percent confident of the specs they need.
• Computer: Desktop, Notebook, Servers, Printers - Memory for both System-specific memory upgrades (HP, IBM, etc) and ValueRAM for system builders and non-branded white box systems
• Flash memory - Such as SD, CF, USB Flash Drives, MicroSD, MiniSD, and most recently, SSD
• Gamer/Enthusiast – HyperX, High performance memory