Kingston Technology Company Kingston Technology Company is the world’s independent memory leader, with an extensive line of computer memory and flash memory products. Founded in 1987, Kingston supports all memory processing functions from receipt of wafer to completed module and operates manufacturing facilities in Malaysia, Taiwan, China and Fountain Valley, CA. Kingston’s back-end processing facility supports memory testing and logistics. The company offers more than 2,000 products and serves a network of distributors, OEMs and retail customers in more than 3,000 locations worldwide.
Kingston reports revenues of $4.5B for 2007, marking the highest revenues attained in its 20-year history. iSuppli ranks Kingston as world's number-one memory module manufacturer for the third-party memory market for the fifth consecutive year. In 2008, Forbes listed Kingston as number 79 on its list of "The 500 Largest Private Companies in the U.S."
Through its ownership of Kingston Technology Company Inc. and Advanced Validation Labs Inc. (AVL), Kingston Technology Corporation is one of the world’s leading memory module manufacturing, module validation, semiconductor packaging and test companies in the world.
WHAT IS KINGSTON VALUERAM
Designed with the whitebox user and system integrator in mind, Kingston ValueRAM products are engineered to meet industry standard specifications and rigorously tested to ensure quality. Kingston ValueRAM is sold through retail stores as well as online resellers, system integrators and distributors.
Kingston ValueRAM is ideal for:
• Whitebox or generic systems
• Those who purchase memory by spec (e.g., 1-GB DDR2-667 PC2-5300 CL5 DIMM)
• Those looking for competitively priced generic memory that is 100-percent tested to meet industry specifications (JEDEC)
• People who are 100-percent confident of the specs they need.
• Computer: Desktop, Notebook, Servers, Printers - Memory for both System-specific memory upgrades (HP, IBM, etc) and ValueRAM for system builders and non-branded white box systems
• Flash memory - Such as SD, CF, USB Flash Drives, MicroSD, MiniSD, and most recently, SSD
• Gamer/Enthusiast – HyperX, High performance memory