The TMCM-1241 is a single axis motor controller/driver board for 2-phase bipolar stepper motors with up-to 3A RMS (4.3A peak) motor coil current. It supports linear ramps and unique SixPoint™ ramps. It offers on-board SensOstep encoder and in addition, support for connection of external (incremental A/B) encoder. For driver-only applications, the TMCM-1241 offers optically isolated Step/Direction inputs.
The PD42-X-1241 family provides small and compact full mechatronic solutions including a NEMA17 / 42mm flange size stepper motor of different length and torque, the TMCM-1241 controller / driver electronics and TRINAMIC SensOstep™ encoder for step-loss detection. The PANdrives include a stepper motor with high current coil windings (up-to 3A RMS) designed especially for higher speed operations (when comparing with the PD42-x-1240 line of PANdrives™).
- • Single axis controller/driver for 2-phase bipolar stepper motor
- • Linear and sixPoint™ ramps
- • +10. . . 30V DC supply voltage
- • Up to 3A RMS motor current
- • RS485, CAN & USB interface
- • integrated sensOstep encoder and support for external encoder
- • S/D interface
- • multi-purpose inputs and outputs