Connect USB peripheral devices anywhere on a Local Area Network (LAN) without a locally-attached host computer.
- Network-attached USB hubs easily connect USB peripheral devices to a PC from remote or virtual hosts
- Ideal for connecting USB devices over the network in virtualized environments such as VMware®
- AnywhereUSB 24 Plus is rack mountable with two power supplies and Ethernet connections for failover redundancy
- Access and monitor USB and serial devices over TCP/IP connection
- Supports multi-host connectivity for each USB port or group independently
- Supports Digi Remote Manager® cloud-based management platform to deploy, monitor, manage and maintain a suite of peripherals and devices