This product requires a signed NDA for the complete datasheetThe SiI9232 is a low-power MHL (Mobile High-Definition Link) transmitter designed for power-sensitive consumer electronics devices such as mobile phones, digital cameras, portable media players and HD camcorders. The SiI9232 delivers a cost-effective, low-pin count connectivity solution for delivering HD content using existing connections.
Digital Audio/Video Outputs
• Integrated TMDS core
• MHL output resolution support
– from 25 MHz – 75 MHz, up to 1080p@24/30 Hz
Digital Audio/Video Input
• Parallel digital video (RGB) input formats
— 24-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
— 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
— 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
• I2S digital audio supporting 8 audio channels
• HDCP 1.2 support
• Integrated HDCP cipher engine
• Pre-programmed HDCP Key
• Encrypts video and audio streams
• Single-Wire Control Bus
• 1.8V and 1.2V rails for low-power operation
• Flexible power-down modes
• 64-ball VFBGA (4.5 mm x 4.5 mm footprint)
• -30°C to +85°C extended temperature range support
Pin-Compatible, Non-HDCP Version Available (SiI9236)
Customers interested in this product must have an HDCP license in order to purchase.
Your company name must be listed on the following website: https://digital-cp.com/licensee-list.
If not, we will not be able to fulfill this order.
For more information on how to obtain an HDCP License, please go to the Digital Content Protection website - https://digital-cp.com/ or contact us at 866-506-8829