Deployment: XBee modules are available in a wide variety of RF frequencies used around the world. Using a single XBee design, developers can support frequencies including: 2.4 GHz | 902 - 928 MHz | 865 - 868 MHz
Device Cloud: The XBee Platform is fully integrated with Digi Device Cloud, allowing developers to create end-to-end solutions. This enables developers to create solutions with strong value propositions by bringing them to market in a cost-effective and timely manner.
- Digi Device Cloud manages connectivity, configuration and software upgrades as well as application integration via published APIs
- Digi Device Cloud offers secure, scalable access to an unlimited number of remote assets and seamless web services integration from Digi gateways into customer back office applications
XTCU: XCTU is a free multi-platform application designed to enable developers to interact with XBee RF Modules through a simple-to-use graphical interface. It includes new tools that make it easy to set-up, configure, and test XBee RF Modules.
- XCTU is a free, multi-platform application compatible with Windows, Linux and MacOS
- Graphical Network View for simple wireless network configuration and architecture
- API Frame Builder is a simple development tool for quickly building XBee API frames
- Device Cloud integrated, allowing configuration and management of XBee devices anywhere in the world