Telegesis ETRX3 series modules have a footprint of just 19mm x 25mm for both standard and PA/LNA versions which represents a 40%reduction in size compared to the ETRX2 module. They will be available with either an on board antennae or a Hirose U.FL connector to allow connection of external antennae.
A link budget of 105dB on the standard ETRX3 module gives excellent performance and RF power can be further boosted by use of the ETRX3-LRS which adds the new SiGe SE2432 front-end module containing both LNA+PA for highest possible link budget.
The ETRX3 series are low power 2.4GHz ZigBee modules integrating a 2.4 GHz, IEEE 802.15.4 compliant transceiver with up to 192k of flash, 12k of RAM, and many advanced peripherals.
The EM357 and EM351 utilise an efficient architecture that exceeds the dynamic range requirements imposed by the IEEE 802.15.4-2003 standard by over 15 dB. The integrated receive channel filtering allows for robust co-existence with other communication standards in the 2.4 GHz spectrum, such as IEEE 802.11 and Bluetooth.
The ARM® Cortex M3 microprocessor is optimised for high performance, low power consumption, and efficient memory utilisation making it ideal for use in ZigBee applications.
- EM300 series ZigBee SOC featuring 32-bit ARM« Cortex-M3 processor
- Dimensions: 19mm x 25 mm x 3 mm
- Up to 192k of Flash, 12k of RAM
- 128ÁS Wakeup
- Improved Hardware MAC Acceleration
- JTAG Interface for Programming and Debugging
- Improved Peripherals (ADC, timers etc.)
- Chip Antenna or U.FL coaxial Connector
- FCC compliance modular approval
- CE European Regulations
- Approvals for Canada, S Africa, Australia & NZ