The latest module in the Telegesis ETRX3 range is the exciting New ETRX3587 based on the new EM358x Ember® ZigBee® SoC family from Silicon Labs.
The EM3587 chip is a single-chip, high-performance 2.4 GHz ZigBee transceiver and ARM® Cortex®-M3 processor integrated with the rigorously tested and field-proven EmberZNet ZigBee PRO networking protocol stack. This ZigBee software sets the bar for ZigBee stack reliability and has been used in more announced products than any other ZigBee stack.
The Telegesis ETRX3587 module is footprint compatible with the bestselling ETRX357 module but it brings significant additional flash memory and RAM. With 512K of Flash memory and 64K of RAM this powerful product has more than enough capacity to deal with the most code intensive applications.
The ETRX3587 has been designed to be integrated into any device without the need for RF experience and expertise and lets you add powerful wireless networking capability to your products easily and bring them to market quickly.
Custom application firmware can be developed on the ETRX3587 module using Ember EM358x development kits which provide all of the hardware and software tools needed for application development in cost-effective and convenient kits integrated into Ember’s InSight development environment.
- SMT module 25mm x 19mm
- Side castellations for easy soldering
- 2 antenna options: Integrated chip antenna or U.FL coaxial connector
- Industry standard JTAG Programming and real time network level debugging via the Ember InSight Port
- 512kB flash and 64kB of RAM
- Lowest Deep Sleep Current of sub 1µA and multiple sleep modes
- Wide supply voltage range (2.1 to 3.6V)
- Every module can act as an End Device, Router or Coordinator
- 24 general-purpose I/O lines including analogue inputs (all GPIOs of the EM3587 SoC are accessible)
- Firmware upgrades via serial port or over the air (password protected)
- Hardware supported encryption (AES-128)
- CE and FCC compliance, FCC modular approval pending
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C