The JF2 offers developers and integrators the smallest, completely integrated GNSS solution for positioning applications based on a 1.8V supply. It is fully interoperable with Telit cellular modules for a ready-to-use solution bundle with no additional integration effort or cost. The JF2 can be managed by an external microcontroller or by any of the Telit cellular modules.
- Supports AGPS using Extended Ephemeris injection as well as Extended Ephemeris on-board generation for fastest TTFF
- Easy integration in cellular/GNSS bundle solutions with Telit cellular modules
- GPS solution with embedded Flash: high performance, always up-to-date and lowest BOM cost and footprint
Our positioning product portfolio is the result of over twenty years of experience in GNSS applications. Telit has developed a range of products compatible with the well-known GPS constellation as well as its Russian counterpart GLONASS. Moreover, our portfolio is fully aligned with the upcoming service launch of Europe's Galileo constellation. Valuable features such as Dead Reckoning, Precision Timing, as well as speed and reliability assured by multi-constellation coverage, provide additional benefits for your application.
Your application development effort can also benefit significantly from the seamless integration between Telit's 2G cellular and positioning modules. This bundling of cellular and positioning modules significantly reduces development complexity without adding costs. Multi-constellation positioning products applied together with our eCall/ERA-GLONASS compliant cellular modules bring you ready-to-use emergency automotive tracking solutions for the European and Russian markets.
Typical applications include fleet management systems, European GPS-assisted road tolling systems, cellular base stations, in-car navigation systems, automotive telematics systems, and GPS-based personal sports training monitors.
- Standards: NMEA and OSP
- 48 Channel GPS architecture
- Positional Accuracy (CEP50):
- Autonomous Positional Error < 2.5 m
- Speed: < 0.01 m/s
- Heading: < 0.01 deg
- Time to First Fix (90% @ -130 dBm):
- Hot Start: 1 s
- Cold Start: < 35 s
- A-GPS: local ephemeris prediction
- A-GPS: server predicted ephemeris file injection