The new Telit LE910 represents the next generation of Telit wireless connectivity with xE910 form factor.
Designed for use in the most demanding industrial and consumer applications, the LE910 offers LGA packaging with cost effective mating solution. Three LE910 regional versions are available: one for European, APAC, and Latin American markets, and two for the North American market ( AT&T and Verizon configurations). All of them come with a multiband configuration, covering different sets of 3G and 4G bands. Developers can take advantage of Telit's xE910 Unified Form Factor that enables a “design once, use anywhere” strategy.
LE910 is also available with embedded GPS/GLONASS receiver and Antenna Diversity. The extensive interface set, which includes USB, SPI, I2C and user definable GPIOs, provides ease of integration of peripherals and actuators.
The LE910 is designed and developed for applications requiring high throughput, devices requiring worldwide coverage and for applications in areas such as telematics for in-vehicle infotainment, video security and surveillance, outdoor signs and displays, business terminals, and consumer products such as routers, mobile hot-spots, etc.
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Increased connectivity performance with RX diversity
- Ideal platform for m2m applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
- Combines high-speed wireless connectivity combined with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity positioning GPS + GLONASS receiver
- Voice friendly with VoLTE - Voice over LTE support
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- Battery-friendly 1.8V GPIO