MultiTech DeviceHQ™ is a cloud-based tool set for managing the latest generation of MultiTech devices and is an upgrade to the Device Manager platform to make managing, deploying and scaling MultiTech products simpler than ever before.
To fully realize the benefits of distributed intelligence to the edge DeviceHQ incorporates all the functionality of MultiTech Device Manager, on which so many M2M and IoT applications already rely for remote monitoring, upgrades and configuration of entire device populations – whether one or 1 million.
The new DeviceHQ takes remote device management and maintenance to a new level, by providing an application marketplace, allowing users to browse applications or build their own then easily deploy them to and customize them for remote devices from anywhere and enables developers to grow backlog faster and generate a higher run rate of MultiTech intelligent gateways and cellular routers.
DeviceHQ login/account setup link - https://www.devicehq.com/sign_in
You can download the latest software update for MultiTech devices and enjoy enhanced functionality including:
- Avoid network disruptions and eliminate downtime: WAN management provides always-on connectivity and transparent failover to 3G when Wi-Fi connection fails or vice versa.
- Ensure device identity: New Certificate Management adds legitimacy to code and documents and validates secured data communications.
- Instant device information: New DeviceHQ graphical dashboard provides a snapshot of device health, location and performance information.
- REDUCE COST AND COMPLEXITY:
- Simplify field deployment of gateways with zero touch provisioning
- Manage the health of deployed assets from a single web based application – Reduce truck rolls
- Update firmware and custom applications remotely
- ENABLE EDGE INTELLIGENCE:
- Process events at the point of incident, not at a central server
- Increase eciency of data channel
- Take action locally even when no network connection is available
- BUILD AN APPLICATION AND LEVERAGE INDUSTRY EXPERTISE
- Third party developers can build and deploy their App on Device HQ
- Keep work private, or share it with other users
- Access the development eort of the broader M2M community
- Reduces cost of developing custom solutions