The AMD Embedded R-Series platform delivers high-performance processing coupled with a premium high definition visual experience in a solution that is still power efficient. Enabling unprecedented integrated graphics and multi-display capabilities in embedded applications that can be compact and low power.
The AMD R-Series APU (Accelerated Processing Unit) is designed to efficiently handle your advanced multimedia and computational workloads. With and discrete-class5average power below 13 Watts graphics performance integrated intoAMD Radeon™ the AMD R-Series APU, applications that previously required a discrete graphics card can be developed in smaller form factors with lower power and cost. The third generation Unified Video Decoder the AMD R-Series APU enables the delivery of crisp and clear video for ad content, instructional materials, or live teleconferencing. For more demanding graphics Dual Graphics technologyapplications, AMD Radeon™ can combine the processing power of AMD R-Series Embedded 6000 SeriesAPUs and AMD Radeon™ GPUs to more than double graphics performance compared to using discrete graphics alone.
- Innovative CPU architecture integrates a combination of dedicated and shared resources to deliver exceptional performance.
- AMD Turbo CORE 3 Technology automatically delivers an optimized balance between performance and power consumption.
- APU Thermal Design Power (TDP) ranging from 17 to 35 Watts and average power below 13 Watts.
- Discrete-class AMD Radeon HD 7000G Series graphics.
- AMD Radeon Dual Graphics technology can more than double graphics performance compared to using discrete graphics alone.
- Secure Asset Management Unit lowers power/CPU overhead when dealing with protected content.
- Drive up to 4 displays from a single highly integrated processor.
- Drive multiple displays simultaneously as independent displays, or as a single large surface with AMD Eyefinity technology.
- Display resolutions of up to 4k x 2k @ 30 Hz utilizing a single display output.