Breaking the size barrier in CO2 sensing
The SCD4x is Sensirion’s next generation miniature CO2 sensor that offers an unmatched price-to-performance ratio. Tape and reel packaging combined with its SMD assembly processing make the SCD4x ideal for high-volume applications.
This sensor builds on the photoacoustic sensing principle and Sensirion’s patented PASens® and CMOSens® Technology to enable unmatched small sensor size combined with high performance. SMD compatibility and the small footprint allow cost- and space-effective integration to boost freedom of design for customers. The integrated best-in class humidity and temperature sensor enables superior on-chip signal compensation and addition RH and T outputs. Finally, the large supply voltage (2.4 V – 5.5 V), the robustness towards external stresses and the adjustable power consumption make the SCD4x the perfect fit for varying customer needs.
- Size: 10.1 x 10.1 x 6.5 mm3
- Mounting type: SMD
- Interface: I2C
- Supply voltage range: 2.4 to 5.5 V
- Current consumption: 17 mA (meas. rate = 5 s); 0.5 mA (meas. rate = 5 min)
- On-chip RH and T compensation: yes
- Output range: 0 to 40'000 ppm
- Applications: Demand-controlled Ventilation, Indoor air quality Monitoring, CO2 ventilation Alarm, IoT / Smart Home, Agriculture / Green housing, Industrial