The Telit Wireless Solutions GNSS module, the SE868-V3, is a positioning module that combines GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo, and SBAS which enables the creation of high-performance position reporting and navigation solutions.
The SE868-V3 can navigate to -162 dBm and track to -166 dBm, thereby providing improved performance in harsh environments. It is pin-to-pin compatible with the former SE868-V2 as well as the JF2. This advanced GNSS module can track GPS and Glonass or GPS and Beidou constellations simultaneously and it is Galileo ready.
The 11 x 11 mm QFN package contains a powerful baseband processor, SQI Flash memory and GNSS chip with integrated Low Noise Amplifier (LNA). The ultra-sensitive RF front-end enables multi-GNSS indoor fix and hi-quality navigation in challenging outdoor scenarios such as dense urban areas.
- Pin to pin compatible with JF2 and SE868 V2
- Full GNSS compliance: GPS, Glonass, Galileo and Beidou
- L ow power processing core delivers current optimized multi-constellation tracking
- Ultra-sensitive -166 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- LNA allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
- CSR SiRFstarV™ based