The SL869 offers the best multi-constellation coverage solution in the same form factor and pin-out as the Jupiter JN3 family. It can therefore function as a top-level, drop-in replacement at a reduced integration cost. The SL869 can replace JN3 in all LCC bundled cellular plus positioning solutions when multi-constellation navigation is required.
Dead Reckoning and TRAIM support can additionally provide you with integrated, cost effective solutions for navigation/tracking and timing applications. The Jupiter SL869 also offers seamless integration with Telit cellular modules.
- Multi-constellation allows accurate navigation in hash environments such as urban canyon
- The SL869 supports AGPS by means of Extended Ephemeris injection as well as Extended Ephemeris on-board generation for fastest TTFF
- Dead Reckoning support allows easy integration with MEMS using I2C and CAN bus
- Compatible with JN3 and popular 12x16mm footprint industry standard
The xL869 is Telit's GNSS Unified Form Factor family which allows customers to select among different GNSS technologies. Modules in this family are offered in a 16x12.2 mm, 24-pad, LCC package supporting GPS, Glonass, Galileo, and QZSS constellations.
Our positioning product portfolio is the result of over twenty years of experience in GNSS applications. Telit has developed a range of products compatible with the well-known GPS constellation as well as its Russian counterpart GLONASS. Moreover, our portfolio is fully aligned with the upcoming service launch of Europe's Galileo constellation. Valuable features such as Dead Reckoning, Precision Timing, as well as speed and reliability assured by multi-constellation coverage, provide additional benefits for your application.
Your application development effort can also benefit significantly from the seamless integration between Telit's cellular and positioning modules. This bundling of cellular and positioning modules significantly reduces development complexity without adding costs. Multi-constellation positioning products applied together with our eCall/ERA-GLONASS compliant cellular modules bring you ready-to-use emergency automotive tracking solutions for the European and Russian markets.
Typical applications include fleet management systems, European GPS-assisted road tolling systems, cellular base stations, in-car navigation systems, automotive telematics systems, and GPS-based personal sports training monitors.
- Dimensions: 16 x 12.2 x 2.4 mm
- Weight: 1.8 g
- 24-pad LCC Package
- Frequency Band: GPS (L1), Glonass (L1, FDMA), Galileo (E1)
- Standards: NMEA, RTCM
- 32 Channel GPS architecture
- Acquisition: -146 dBm
- Navigation: -160 dBm
- Tracking: -162 dBm
- Power supply:
- VCC: 3.0-3.6 V
- Battery: 2.5-3.6 V
- Positional Accuracy (CEP50): 1.5 m
- Speed: < 0.05 m/s
- Heading: < 0.01 deg
- Time to First Fix (90% @ -130 dBm):
- Hot Start: 1 s
- Cold Start: < 35 s
- RoHS compliant
- Temperature range:
- Operating temperature: -40 to +85 deg C
- Storage temperature: -40 to +85 deg C
- Current consumption:
- Tracking: 57 mA (GPS), 65 mA (GNSS)