Silicon Labs’ state of the art relative humidity and temperature sensors utilize proven techniques for measuring humidity using polymer dielectric film along with CMOS mixed signal integrated circuits. These monolithic ICs combine fully calibrated humidity and temperature sensing elements along with on-chip signal conditioning into a compact, rugged and reliable package.
- Three RH accuracy levels up to ± 3% RH (maximum) @ 0 to 80% RH
- Two temperature accuracy levels up to ±0.4 °C (maximum) @ -10 to +85 °C
- I2C or PWM outputs
- As low as 2.2 μW average power at 3.3 V and 1 sample per second
- Optional factory-installed filter/cover offers lifetime protection of the sensor
- Optional auxiliary 2nd zone sensor input
- Industry standard package footprint