The TMC8670 is a single-axis servo motor controller for industrial automation, embedded servo control and other automated equipment applications. It is suitable for 3-phase BLDC and 2-phase stepper motors. The device is designed for an operating voltage of 1.2V and 3.3V. The device provides an a/b/n incremental, digital hall, analog hall and analog sincos encoder interface. TMC8670 has an integrated EtherCAT slave controller and a CANopen over EtherCAT protocol processor.
- • Field Oriented Control (FOC) Servo Controller
- • Torque Control (FOC), Velocity Control, Position Control
- • Sensor Engine (Hall analog/digital, Encoder analog/digital)
- • Support for 3-Phase PMSM and 2-Phase Stepper Motors
- • PWM Engine including SVPWM
- • Integrated EtherCAT Slave Controller, CoE protocol CiA 402 drive profile
- • UART interface