With Ag9800 and Ag5300, once again Silvertel leads the way and produces the smallest 12W and 30W power over Ethernet (PoE) modules for the powered device (PD). The company has always been customer led and now Silvertel has pushed the boundaries even further by reducing the size of their feature rich modules.
Both modules are fully compliant with IEEE 802.3 providing a complete solution for PoE or PoE+. The modules include POE signature, 1.5KV isolation, short-circuit protection and DC-DC conversion to provide an adjustable DC output.
These POE modules can be easily added to any IP/Ethernet based product to provide integrated PoE power. For example, products such as media converters, IP security cameras, fingerprint readers, door access systems, IP and video phones or indeed any IOT device.
- Smallest POE+ SIL package size to date
- Minimal low cost external components required
- POE+ module compliant with IEEE 802.3af & at
- Overload, thermal and short-circuit protection
- Up to 30 Watt Output Power
- Simple integration
- Very small package size and profile
- Cost optimised IEEE802.3af POE
- Overload and short-circuit protection
- 1500V isolation (input to output)
- Integral DC/DC converter
- Integrated Thermal Protection option