Lantronix xPico - Chip Sized Embedded Device Server Now In Stock
Apr 16, 2012
Symmetry Electronics is stocking the Lantronix xPico and xPico Development Kits. Designed for quick integration with minimal engineering effort, the chip-sized xPico provides simplicity and flexibility making it the easiest and fastest networking-enabling module on the market.
xPico is an extremely compact networking solution that enables Ethernet connectivity on virtually any device with a serial interface. The included industry-proven Lantronix device server application and full IP stack allow seamless remote access to device data simplifying design integration while providing robust connectivity.
As the smallest embedded device server in the world, xPico can be utilized in designs typically intended for chip solutions. A key difference with the xPico is that there is virtually no need to write a single line of code, translating to a much lower development cost and faster time-to-market.
- Interface: CMOS (Asynchronous) 3.3V-level signals (5V tolerant)
- Data Rates: 300bps to 921,600bps (software selectable)
- Data Bits: 7 or 8
- Stop Bits: 1 or 2
- Parity: Odd, Even, None
- Modem Control: DTR/DCD, CTS, RTS
- Flow Control: XON/XOFF (software), CTS/RTS (hardware), None
- Programmable I/O: 8 PIO pins (software selectable)
- Interface: Ethernet 10Base-T or 100Base-TX (Auto-sensing)
- Protocols: TCP/IP, UDP/IP, ARP, Telnet, ICMP, SNMP, DHCP, BOOTP, TFTP, AutoIP, and HTTP
- SNMP, Telnet, Serial, Internal Web Server, and Microsoft Windowsbased utility for web configuration
- 256-bit AES Encryption
Internal Web Server
- Storage Capacity: 384KB for Web Pages
- CPU: Based on the DSTni-EX Enhanced 16-bit, 48MHz or 88MHz x86 Architecture
- Memory: 256KB SRAM, 512KB Flash
- Firmware: Upgradeable via TFTP and Serial Port
- Input Voltage: 3.3VDC
- 40-pin Board-to-Board SMT Connector
- Operating Temp: -40° to +85° C
- Storage Temp: -40° to +85° C
- MS Windows-based DeviceInstaller
- MS Windows-based Com Port Redirector
- Dimensions: 24mm (L) x 16.5mm (W) x 5.64mm (H)
- Weight: 2.5g
For more information and to purchase the Lantronix xPico, visit SemiconductorStore.com.