VIDEO from Lattice Semiconductor: Dual Camera Demo Using Lattice Embedded Vision Kit
Modular video interface platform (VIP) for embedded vision – CrossLink pASSP input board with dual cameras, ECP5 FPGA processor board, and SiI1136 HDMI ASSP output board.
Flexible interface connectivity - Ability to mix and match input and output boards to interface with a variety of image sensors and displays.
Energy efficient pre-processing and acceleration – Implement image processing solutions for mobile-influenced systems, including machine vision, robotics, drones, ADAS, smart cameras, etc.
- All-inclusive development kit with on-board video sources
- CrossLink input board with two Sony IMX 214 high-speed MIPI D-PHY interface camera sensors
- ECP5 FPGA processor board with NanoVesta connector support
- SiI1136, non-HDCP, output board connects any 1080p HDMI display
- Includes dual MIPI CSI-2 to 1080p HDMI demo
- Includes 0.1" header prototyping
- Easy programming interface via USB with FTDI device
Contact Symmetry Electronics at 866-506-8829, email us or start a live chat and we'll be glad to help you with your projects!
Sign up to get tech news, product updates and store promos from Symmetry Electronics.Subscribe