Join Symmetry Partners At The Flash Memory Summit - August 8-10, Santa Clara, CA
Flash memory is a key technology enabling new designs for many products in the consumer, computer and enterprise markets.
The Flash Memory Summit is the only place where you will hear the people making these products happen! Network with companies and people that will create the next generation of hardware and software at the Flash Memory Summit.
Three days packed full of seminars, forums, keynotes, and sessions:
- Half-day seminars on error-correcting codes, PCI Express, NVMe, and introduction to SSDs (Monday, Pre-Conference)
- Full-day forums on flash memory-based architectures, NVMe and PCIe SSDs, and controllers
- Half-day forums on enterprise SSDs, enterprise caching, enterprise applications, PCIe power budgets, virtualization, client caching, data centers, and PCIe storage
- Chat with the Experts
2017 FLASH STORAGE/NVME INNOVATION LEADER AWARDS, VOTED BY IT PROS
Presented by IT Brand Pulse
Innovation Leaders, as voted by IT pros in 12 different product categories—along with achievement awards for Contributions to Innovation in End User Adoption of NVMe Technology and Flash Storage Technology Growth—will be recognized this year on Wednesday, August 9 at 2:00 pm. Mission City Ballroom (after HPE & before NVIDIA keynotes).
Don’t miss this opportunity to participate in this power-packed three-day event! Take advantage of this opportunity to network with members of the flash memory ecosystem. Here’s how you can participate:
- Sponsor and exhibitor packages »
- Exhibitor/Sponsor Benefits »
- Participating sponsors and exhibitors »
- Exhibitor Registration »
- Information for Speakers »
To learn more and register click here: https://www.flashmemorysummit.com/
Contact Symmetry Electronics at 866-506-8829, email us or start a live chat and we'll be glad to help you with your projects!
Sign up to get tech news, product updates and store promos from Symmetry Electronics.Subscribe