The World's most popular mobile FPGA from Lattice Semiconductor
World’s most popular mobile FPGA – The iCE40 family has been designed into multiple generations of high-volume mobile and IoT edge applications, shipping at over 1 Million units per day.
Reduce power, without compromising features – Extend battery life, while adding functionality to your designs using a unique, low-power FPGA architecture with integrated DSPs and large blocks of RAM.
Free your designs from space constraints – Ultra small 1.4 mm x 1.4 mm x 0.45 mm WLCSP package removes all barriers to innovation and customization. Available in advanced 0.35 mm pitch package.
- Ranging from 640 LUTs to 5,280 LUTs and key IP for sensor buffering, display driver, IR, barcode, voice, USB Type-C, user ID, and more…
- Flexible I/Os for signal type and positioning interfaces enable optimized layout and a more distributed heterogeneous processing architecture (DHP)
- 48 MHz high performance oscillator, 10 KHz low power Oscillator
- Three 24 mA and one 500 mA current drive outputs used for RGB LEDs or IR LEDs
- Up to 26 I/Os for customized interfaces
- Up to 1.1 Mbit of single port RAM
- Up to 8x DSP blocks to support 16 x 16 Multiply
- I/O support for I3C, MIPI D-PHY and more
Sign up to get tech news, product updates and store promos from Symmetry Electronics.Subscribe