Lantronix Announces First of Its Kind Real-Time Network Performance Monitoring Capability for Its SLC? 8000 Console Management Family
Lantronix, Inc. will showcase a new software release and updates to its IT Management solutions at Cisco Live Europe (Booth E34) in Barcelona, Spain, next week.
Lantronix’s IT Management solutions, including the modular SLC™ 8000 advanced console manager and SLB™ remote branch office manager, are designed to reduce deployment and management complexity and costs. The solutions provide secure out-of-band management to enable IT personnel of any size enterprise to remotely monitor, manage and troubleshoot equipment from anywhere, while maintaining low-level access to their gear even during network outages via secondary dial-up or cellular connections.
“With mission-critical devices increasingly connected to the cloud and essential data processed or analyzed closer to the edge, the need for remote management of unmanned critical assets is increasing like never before,” said Shahram Mehraban, Lantronix’s vice president of marketing. “Lantronix has established a reputation for delivering state-of-the-art solutions that maximize the uptime of mission critical data center, edge node, and remote office assets, and these latest enhancements further add to our differentiation in this category.”
The latest software release for the Lantronix SLC 8000 provides the following additional capabilities:
- Real-time network performance monitoring
- Seamless monitoring of network performance data allowing IT and data center managers to troubleshoot network slow-downs using IP SLA protocol
- Expanded automation and monitoring
- Auto-detection of attached device port names eliminating manual configuration and the resulting configuration errors
- Enhanced security
- Expanded support for SHA-2 across multiple protocols
- Expanded TACACS+ support for Groups
- Fail-over Support
- Enhanced cellular fail-over and fail-back support
Sign up to get tech news, product updates and store promos from Symmetry Electronics.Subscribe