From InvenSense: "Coursa Retail announces the world?s first infrastructure-free store associate efficiency monitoring solution"
- Rapidly scales to thousands of stores
- Delivers in-aisle insights with meter-level precision
- Provides detailed activity analytics by aisle and department
- Shows real-time insights into interactions between shoppers and associates
- Utilizes store-issued or BYOD smartphones and Android-based barcode scanners with appropriate sensors
January 13, 2019
TDK Corporation (TSE:6762) announces store associate efficiency monitoring now available in Coursa Retail, the world’s first infrastructure-free solution for in-store shopper behavior analytics.
Coursa’s innovative approach eliminates the need for storewide beacons, dense WiFi, cameras and any other costly infrastructure-based methods, to enable rapid and cost-effective scaling to hundreds or thousands of stores.
Coursa’s associate efficiency capabilities enable retailers to monitor metrics such as percentage of time on floor versus back room, aisles/departments visited per shift, time spent per aisle/department, inactivity, distance walked, interactivity among associates, and between associates and shoppers, with meter-level precision.
Coursa Retail’s mobile SDK and cloud analytics platform uses smartphone motion sensors (gyroscope and accelerometer) and retail apps to capture in-store path insights from shoppers and store associates.
“Coursa now offers retailers a comprehensive, no-compromise, in-store behavior data platform covering both shoppers and store associates,” said Mike Housholder, Senior Director of Coursa Business Development, TDK. “Coursa customers access valuable insights quickly and cost effectively, without requiring additional expensive capital equipment and installation labor costs.”
Coursa Retail is optimized for mass, superstore, grocery, pharmacy and home improvement store formats.
Coursa Retail’s shopper and store associate solutions are available now. Coursa Retail is exhibiting at the NRF 2019, Booth #2842, Jacob K. Javits Convention Center, New York City, from January 13-15. For additional information or to arrange a meeting, please visit http://www.coursaretail.com or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BYOD: Bring Your Own Device
- SDK: Software Development Kit
- Improve offline attribution by tracking in-store shoppers to the shelf.
- Identify in-store missed conversions by tracking all products/categories visited by shoppers instore.
- Improve personalization by recording a shopper’s entire walking path and category engagement across all store visits.
- Measure store performance by aggregating all shopper department and category traffic data through stores.
- Monitor associate efficiency by measuring activity levels and where they spend in-store time.
- Rapidly scale shopper and associate behavior tracking capability to thousands of stores
- In-aisle insights with meter-level precision
- Detailed analytics on shopper and associate activity by aisle and department
- Real-time insight into shopper and associate interactions
- Monitor associates using smartphones (store-issued or BYOD) and Android-based barcode scanners with appropriate sensors
Looking to integrate InvenSense products with your design? Our Applications Engineers offer free design and technical help for your latest designs. Contact us today!
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.