The production firmware version v1.0.0 is released for the nRF9160.
- Update NCS to v1.0.0:
cd ncs/nrf git checkout master git pull git checkout v1.0.0 west update
- Update the MFW to v1.0.0:
Note: 'nrf9160_mdm_dfu' tool is deprecated.
- Update to the latest 'nRF Command Line Tools'.
- Update to nRF Connect for Desktop to v3.0.0
- Make sure you have the latest version of the "Programmer" app:
- Open the "Programmer" app
- Select device
- Select "Update Modem"
- Find the .zip folder 'mfw_nrf9160_1.0.0.zip' and select it:
- Hit the "Write" button.
- Then you should get this message "Completed successfully in seconds"
You have now updated your modem to v1.0.0.
You can confirm that your modem version is updated by running the at_client sample in combination with "LTE Link Monitor" and sending the AT command:
Note that there is also released a new SES IDE version (v4.18) with several updates.
Please find the newest version from the download link in the "Getting Started Assistant" app: