Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | August 31, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- DSP Group
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- End-Device Certified Embedded Modems Ease Path to Cellular IoT
- Bluetooth LE Propane Tank Level Sensor Uses Ultrasound to Provide Updates on the Amount of Fuel in a Tank
- Nordic Semiconductor and its Customer iBASIS Named ‘IoT Partnership of the Year’ at IoT World 2020
- Cellular IoT Development Board Simplifies Prototyping of Space-Constrained IoT Products for Makers and Hobbyists
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
- HMIs Change How We Interact with Vehicles
- Using Artificial Intelligence to Predict Pandemics
- Going Off-Grid Efficiently with MicroGrids
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.