Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | September 8, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Fujitsu and Tokyo Shinagawa Hospital Embark on Joint Research and Development of AI Technology to Support Diagnosis of COVID-19 Pneumonia
- Fujitsu to Reimagine the Future at Fujitsu ActivateNow 2020 Global Digital Experience
- Fujitsu Concludes Share Transfer Agreement Concerning the Mobile Phone Retail Store Business
- What is 5G Broadband, Fixed Wireless Access and MiFi?
- 8 Best Features of the MediaTek Dimensity 1000C
- 7 Best Features of the MediaTek Helio G95
- Did You Know MediaTek Powers Chromebooks?
- BLU G90 PRO Powered by MediaTek Helio G90T
- Infinix Zero 8 Powered by MediaTek Helio G90T
- Dimensity 5G Chipset Unveiled for First MediaTek Powered 5G Smartphone in the United States
- MediaTek Advances its 5G Platform with New T750 5G Chipset for Fixed Wireless Access Routers and Mobile Hotspot CPE Devices
- MediaTek Unveils Helio G95, its Newest Chip for Premium 4G Gaming Smartphones
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Why Does the nRF5340 Have Two Cores?
- World’s Most Widely-Used High-Volume Cellular Production Tester Now Turnkey Supports Testing of Products Based on Nordic’s Cellular IoT nRF9160 SiP
- Lightweight and Waterproof Bluetooth LE/Cellular IoT Asset Tracker Monitors Valuable Assets and Offers ‘Best in Class’ Battery Life
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
- Connect Renesas EK-RA6M3 to Medium One IoT Cloud
- Keeping Machines Healthy and Running
- Make Music with Bulk Acoustic Wave Resonators
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.