Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | July 6, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Digital Signage: Solving Challenges with Technology
- [VIDEO] Digi IX20 Industrial Router – Built for Extreme Environments
- [VIDEO] Digi IX20 Unboxing
- [VIDEO] Digi IX20 – Rugged, Reliable, Flexible, Secure, Economical
- Digi International Introduces Versatile Digi IX20 Router for Industrial, Remote Location Monitoring and for Unattended Retail and Digital Signage Applications
- Embedded Antenna Design
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Network Topologies in Wireless Solutions
- Bluetooth Low Energy-Powered Kit Converts Standard Bicycles to E-Bikes
- Bluetooth Low Energy Tracking Device Helps Users Find Their Missing Keys and Personal Items
- Bluetooth 5.2/Bluetooth LE Module Supports Demanding Long Range Industrial IoT Applications in Harsh Operating Environments
- Bluetooth Low Energy Sensor-Based Gym Management Platform Allows Facility Operators to Measure Use of Equipment and Zones
- Silicon Labs
- IoT Hero Nonin Doubles Production Capacity to Get Oximeters to People Who Need Them Most During Pandemic
- IoT Hero SmartGreen Automates Street Lights of Brazil
- Tech Talks Blog: Low Power Wireless to the Next Level: Energy Friendly PMIC + Energy Friendly Radio BG22
- Guest Blog: Q&A with Wi-SUN Alliance President & CEO Phil Beecher
- Intro to IoT Energy Management Series
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.