Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | June 22, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Nordic Semiconductor
- [PDF] Wireless Quarter – The Good Fight: Vital Wireless Tech Helping Front Line Staff in the War Against COVID-19
- Thread Certification by Inheritance Facilitates Project CHIP
- Nordic Semiconductors Multimode Cellular IoT Solution Shortlisted for IoT World Awards 2020
- Nordic nRF52805 Adds Bluetooth 5.2 SoC in WLCSP Optimized for Compact, Two-Layer PCB Wireless Products to Proven nRF52 Series
- Cellular IoT Farm Storage Tank Level Monitor Completely Eliminates the All-Too-Common Problem of Farms Running Out of Fuel or Fertilizer
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.