Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | May 26, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Embedded Antenna Design
- Fujitsu Electronics
- MediaTek’s New Dimensity 820 Chip Brings Incredible 5G Experiences to Smartphones
- Wi-Fi 6 Home Routers Powered by MediaTek
- 8 Best Features of the MediaTek Dimensity 820
- [Video] ISSCC Plenary Session: Dr. Lawrence Loh Presents MediaTek’s AIoT Vision
- Amazon Launches Fire HD 8 Tablet Powered by MediaTek
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Why Has Nordic Semiconductor Joined the ZBOSS Open Initiative?
- Plug-and-Play Bluetooth 5.2/Bluetooth LE Module and Firmware Simplifies IoT and Microsoft Azure IoT Cloud Connectivity
- Sensor Helps Industrial Plant Operators Remotely Analyze Machinery Health
- Bluetooth LE-powered Hand Sanitization Monitoring Solution to Help Healthcare Workers Improve Hygiene Compliance After Covid-19
- Radio Bridge
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.