Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | May 4, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- [VIDEO] How to Approach Embedded Design Challenges the Right Way
- Reducing Network Security Risks for the Remote Workforce
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Tundra Labs Multiprotocol SiP Module Enables Simple Low Cost Dev of Gaming Apps
- How to Track Your Missing Assets
- Home Sleep Apnea Finger Sensor Replaces Closed Medical Sleep Labs Due to Covid-19
- Nordic Joins UN Developer Program’s Covid-19 Detect & Protect Challenge
- Bluetooth 5.1/Bluetooth LE Modules Support Industrial IoT Product Bidirectional Secure Data Transmission
- Silicon Labs
- Easing the Impact of COVID-19 with IoT Technology
- BG22 Battery Optimization
- Z-Wave Smart Home Solutions
- Device and Network Security for the IoT
- Evolution of Bluetooth 5, 5.1 and 5.2
- Silicon Labs Completes Acquisition of Redpine Signals’ Connectivity Business
- 15.4 Mesh Networking Technologies
- Use Cases of Smart Utility Applications for First Responders
- Improving Uplink Speeds in Gigabit LTE Modules
- What Is Gigabit-Class LTE?
- Telit Launches CBRS-Only Version of the World’s First mPCIe Gigabit LTE Data Card
- [PDF] Whitepaper – Designing Mission Critical Communications Solutions for First Responders
- [PDF] Whitepaper – Evaluating Quality in IoT Modules for Device Longevity
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.