Symmetry Electronics | Supplier Blog Digest | October 5, 2020
Symmetry Electronics works with the most innovative semiconductor and IoT product manufacturers across the globe to support engineers and industrial designers in developing cutting-edge technologies across a broad spectrum of applications and industries. Read along for our weekly supplier blog digest that reveals the industry's latest news, product launches, and inspiring customer success stories.
- Digi International
- Digi Wireless Design Services
- The Internet of Things Powering A New Way to Light Streets with Bifacial Solar Panels
- Digi XBee: The Ecosystem for Wireless Development
- Schwan’s Home Delivery Selects SmartSense by Digi Monitoring to Protect Critical Inventory Across its Delivery Fleet and Depot Locations
- Fujitsu Electronics
- Nordic Semiconductor
- Bluetooth 5.2/Bluetooth LE Modules Enable Direction Finding and Long Range in IoT Products
- The Importance of Average Power Consumption to Battery Life
- Nordic Semiconductor’s Cellular IoT SiP Certified by China Telecom for Use On NB-IoT Network
- Nordic Semiconductor to Ship its Billionth Arm Cortex-M Based Wireless SoC in October
- Bluetooth 5.2 Wearable Measures Vital Signs to Detect Possible Covid-19 Infection and Provides Proximity Monitoring/Contact Tracing Solution
- Silicon Labs
Keep up to date with the latest blogs from our sister company, Mouser Electronics, from the TTI Family of Companies. Mouser is a worldwide leading authorized distributor of semiconductors and electronic components for over 800 industry leading manufacturers. They specialize in the rapid introduction of new products and technologies for design engineers and buyers.
- The Hottest Things in AI
- Deep Learning’s Long Development Continues
- Rise of MicroPython in Embedded Development
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.