Upcoming Symmetry Supplier Events | June 29, 2020
Register for the most current webinars hosted by the world's leading electronic component suppliers.
- [June 29, Nordic Semiconductor] nRF9160: Optimized for Ultra Low Power and Small Cellular IoT Applications
- [June 30, Silicon Labs] Z-Wave Software Structure: Learn About Command Classes and Reference Code
- [June 30, Telit] Telit Security: Secure Device Onboarding in IoT Deployments Part I
- [July 2, NimbeLink] Cellular IoT
- [July 2, Silicon Labs] Building a Proper Mesh Test Environment: How This Was Solved in Boston
- [July 7, Telit] Telit Security: Secure Device Onboarding in IoT Deployments Part II
- [July 9, NimbeLink] Certification Processes & Types
- [July 9, Semtech] Enabling COVID-19 Health & Safety Compliance with LoRa Devices
- [July 16, NimbeLink] Power Budget
- [July 16, Telit] Global First Responders: FirstNet, ESN, Elsight and the COVID-19 Implications on IoT
- [July 23, NimbeLink] Software & Protocols
- [July 28, Telit] Managing Your Global IoT Devices and Connections at Scale
- [July 30, NimbeLink] SIM Cards & Data Plans
- [August 6, NimbeLink] How to Work with Test Labs
- [August 13, Digi International] Deploy, Manage and Scale Your IoT Communications Network
- [August 13, NimbeLink] SAR Testing for Wearables
- [August 20, NimbeLink] Next Steps - Quantities - What's Coming Next?
Why partner with Symmetry Electronics? Symmetry's technical staff is specially trained by our suppliers to provide a comprehensive level of technical support. Our in-house Applications Engineers provide free design services to help customers early in the design cycle, providing solutions to save them time, money and frustration. Contact Symmetry for more information.