The nRF52833 DK is a versatile single board development kit for the Bluetooth® Low Energy, Bluetooth mesh, Thread, Zigbee (802.15.4), and 2.4GHz proprietary applications using the nRF52833 SoC. The kit supports all development for the nRF52833 SoC.
The kit is hardware compatible with the Arduino Uno Revision 3 standard, making it possible to use 3rd-party shields that are compatible with this standard. An included NFC antenna can be connected the kit to enable NFC-A tag functionality. The kit allows access to all I/O and interfaces via connectors and has 4 LEDs and 4 buttons which are user-programmable.
And on-board SEGGER J-link debugger allows programming and debugging both the on-board SoC and external SoCs through the debug out header. SEGGER Embedded Studio, Keil, IAR and GCC IDEs and toolchains are supported.
The DK is supported by an SDK for firmware development and a range of PC tools (Windows, MacOS and Linux) to develop end to end applications.
- Affordable, rapid prototyping and development solution for nRF52833 SoC
- Arduino Rev. 3 compatible connector for use with 3rd party shields
- All I/O and interfaces available via connectors
- Segger J-Link OB Program/Debug supported
- USB 2.0 connector
- Integrated PCB antenna
- Connector for external NFC antenna (included)
- SWF connector for RF measurements
- Pins for power consumption measurements
- Compatible with Nordic Power Profiler Kit
- CR2032 coin-cell battery holder
- 5.5v – 1.7v battery and USB supply options
- 4 x user-programmable buttons
- 4 x user-programmable LEDs
- Professional lighting
- Asset tracking and wayfinding
- Multiprotocol devices
- Mesh networks
- Advanced wearables
- Smart home automation
- VR / AR
- Sports and fitness