GigaDevice GD5F4GQ4UCYIG 4Gb SPI NAND Flash 2.7V-3.6V WSON8 (8*6mm) productss benefit the user with the low cost per bit and high densities (capacities) of SLC NAND Flash, while maintaining all the advantages of SPI NOR Flash.
Until recently, these applications have been in a “no man’s land” for non-volatile IC memory solutions. Now GigaDevice Semiconductor offers a perfect solution to designers of these applications with adequate density as well as an efficient interface. The solution is SPI NAND Flash.
For the first time, designers of electronic systems have a solution for non-volatile IC memory applications that require:
- 1Gbit to 4Gbit Flash capacity
- Low-cost, convenient SPI access
- Small physical size
Typical “embedded” markets that require significant amounts of non-volatile memory are:
- Smart Watches
- Biometric “wearable” consumer/medical products
- Smart Televisions/Displays
- Set-Top Boxes for Cable or Satellite Receivers
- Wi-Fi and Network Access Ports