Software Development Kit (SDK) enables firmware engineers to extend networking software provided by GainSpan or develop embedded applications for the GS2000
This SDK contains a development board with GS2000 based modules, embedded software (source/binary code), configuration management system, firmware update system, networking software, RTOS, device drivers, an integrated development environment (IDE), and JTAG hardware.
With the basic SDK, software development teams have access to source code for the GainSpan embedded software and can design & run highly customized hostless or Serial to Wi-Fi applications for the GS2000 based modules. Software engineers can use and modify sample applications as a baseline for new ones.
- Reduces development, testing and certification times, accelerating time to market for embedded application for the GS2000 based modules
- Scalable code-size of embedded software
- Easy smartphone provisioning with Limited AP or Wi-Fi (WPS)
- Graphical interface for Web and Mobile (iOS and Android)
- Over-the-Air Firmware update
- Ultra low power consumption through dynamic power management modes: Standby, Sleep, Deep Sleep