The ADFGP.25E is an embedded patch antenna covering 1559MHz to 1610MHz. It has a dual feed, active patch design which makes it ideal for next-generation GNSS devices that require excellent positional accuracy in a small factor. The active patch antenna, by means of a double resonance design, has a wide-band operation over GNSS systems including GPS (L1), GLONASS (G1), Galileo (E1) and BeiDou(B1). The 25 mm patch uses a dual-feed configuration that combines both feeds with a 90° hybrid coupler to obtain an optimal axial ratio.
The ADFGP.25E includes an LNA and front-end SAW filter to reduce out of band noise, such as from nearby cellular transceivers. It offers better protection from nearby radiated power surges and greatly reduces the probability of damaging your GNSS receiver from nearby transmissions. The ADFGP.25E is manufactured and tested in a TS16949 first tier automotive approved facility.
The antenna is supplied with Ø1.13 cable and an IPEX MHFI (U.FL compatible) connector. The patch, the PCB (ground plane), the LNA, and front-end SAW components are all integrated into a form factor of just 25.1 x 25.1 x 7.5 mm. It connects via a 60mm Ø1.13 coaxial cable and IPEX MHFI connector.
- Compact Dual Feed Patch Antenna
- Excellent signal to noise ratio (C/N0)
- Good 2DRMS and fast TTFF
- Axial ratio < 5dB typ. across all bands
- Excellent positional accuracy
- Great for use in difficult environments
- Excellent out-of-band signal rejection
- Ideal antenna solution for RTK systems.
Typical applications include:
- High accuracy positioning and navigation systems
- UAVs, Robotics & Autonomous Vehicles
- Micro-Mobility Solutions
- Mapping & GIS
- Transportation & Telematics
- Precision Agriculture
- Public Safety, Search & Rescue
- RTK Systems