The Ag5400 series Power-over-Ethernet (PoE+) modules are designed to extract power from a conventional twisted pair Category 5 Ethernet cable, conforming to the IEEE802.3 PoE standard, with full backwards compatibility with the IEEE802.3bt, IEEE802.3at and IEEE802.3af amendments.
The Ag5400 is pre-configured as a Type 2 Class 4 device, allowing the module to draw up to 30W of power from the PSE.
The high efficiency DC/DC converter can achieve in excess of 93% efficiency and operates over a wide input voltage range with a low ripple and low noise output. The DC/DC converter also has built-in output overload, output short-circuit and overtemperature protection and provides a 1500Vdc (input to output) isolation barrier.
- Very high efficiency (>93%)
- Environmentally friendly
- SIL - 57mm(L)x18mm(W)x14mm(H)
- Very low heat output
- Low output ripple & noise
- Overload, short-circuit and thermal protection
- Adjustable output voltage
- Very few external low cost components required
- Industrial temperature range
- Class 4 IEEE802.3 PD
- IEEE802.3bt, IEEE802.3at, IEEE802.3af compliant
- 1500Vdc isolation (input to output)