For use with Sensirion SEK-SENSORBRIDGE.
The 4th Generation of Best-in-Class Humidity Sensing
In line with Sensirion’s industry-proven humidity and temperature sensors, the SHT40 offers the best price-performance ratio. Tape and reel packaging combined with suitability for standard SMD assembly processes make the SHT40 ideal for high-volume applications.
The SHT40 builds on a completely new and optimized CMOSens® chip offering reduced power consumption and improved accuracy specifications. With the extended supply voltage domain from 1.08 V to 3.6 V mobile and battery-driven applications are the perfect fit. The super small-size realized in a robust DFN housing allows for integration in challenging designs while securing highest reliability demands as demonstrated by the JEDEC JESD47 qualification.
- Relative humidity accuracy: ±1.8 %RH
- Temperature accuracy: ±0.2 °C
- Supply voltage: 1.08 V to 3.6 V
- Average current: 0.4 µA (at meas. rate 1 Hz)
- Idle current: 80 nA
- I2C fast mode plus
- Operating range: 0 to 100 %RH, -40to 125 °C
- Fully functional in condensing environment
- Variable power heater
- NIST traceability
- JEDEC qualification