The EV6543B-L-01A is an evaluation board for the MP6543BGL, a three-phase brushless DC motor driver.
The EV6543B-L-01A operates from a supply voltage up to 12V. It integrates three half-bridges consisting of six N-channel power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor. The driving control signals are generated by the external controller, such as an MCU or FPGA. The EV6543B-L-01A can deal with the Hall signals directly, so the external controller only needs to provide DIR and PWM signals to drive the motor.
- Wide 3V to 12V Input Voltage Range
- Built-In 3.3V, 100mA LDO Regulator
- Integrated Bidirectional Current-Sense Amplifiers
- Supports 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Hall Logic Input
- Over-Current Protection (OCP), Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Fault Indication Output