The EV6543HA-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6543HGL-A, a three-phase brushless DC motor driver.
The EV6543HA-L-00A operates from a maximum 22V supply voltage. It integrates three half-bridges consisting of six N-channel power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor, and the driving control signals are generated by an external controller, such as an MCU or FPGA.
- Wide 3V to 22V Input Voltage Range
- Built-In 3.3V, 100mA LDO Regulator
- Integrated Bidirectional Current-Sense Amplifiers
- Supports 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Low-Side/High-Side Logic Input
- Over-Current Protection (OCP), Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Fault Indication Output