The EV6543HB-L-00A is an evaluation board for the MP6543HGL-B, a three-phase brushless DC motor driver.
The EV6543HB-L-00A operates from a supply voltage up to 22V. It integrates three half-bridges consisting of six N-channel power MOSFETs. The rotor position information is provided by the Hall sensors assembled in the motor, and the driving control signals are generated by the external controller, such as an MCU or FPGA.
- Wide 3V to 22V Input Voltage Range
- Built-In 3.3V, 100mA LDO Regulator
- Integrated Bidirectional Current-Sense Amplifiers
- Support 100% Duty Cycle Operation
- Hall Logic Input
- Over-Current Protection (OCP), Over-Temperature Protection (OTP)
- Fault Indication Output