The Nordic Semiconductor NRF6700 nRFgo Starter Kit is the core of the nRFgo evaluation and development platform for Nordic's ultra low power (ULP) wireless ICs. Used in conjunction with any nRFgo-compatible development kit, the Starter Kit enables engineers to perform evaluation, hardware prototyping, and embedded software development.
The kit includes two nRFgo motherboards, a display add-on module, cables, and a CD with software and documentation. Each motherboard provides an ideal prototyping platform by featuring an nRFgo radio module socket, an add-on module socket, standard interface connectors (USB, RS232, ISP and hardware debug), plus an array of I/O ports and buttons, an on-board I/O controller, and multiple power supply options (USB, battery, or external supply).
- Common evaluation, prototyping, and development platform for Nordic's ULP wireless ICs
- Rich set of I/O ports, buttons, LEDs, and a display for quick prototyping
- Flash-based, upgradable on-board I/O microcontroller providing USB interface to PCs
- Built-in support for Nordic nRFProbe hardware debug solutions for nRF SoCs
- Standardized socket for nRFgo radio modules supporting auto-detection and 'hot-plugging'
- 2x nRFgo motherboards
- 2x USB cables
- 4x 10-ribbon flat cables
- 8x 2-lead patch cables
- CD with documentation and software
- 1x nRFgo display add-on module
- Printed 'Getting Started Guide'