The MB3D boards are evaluation boards for iC-MB3 and enable BiSS or SSI sensors to be connected to a PC or processor board easily and at low cost. The parallel printer port is used as hardware link,
whereas by software the data communication is emulated, granting a speedy measurement data transmission and the configuration of the master IC. Regarding the sensor side BiSS/SSI communication is carried out via differential RS422 lines, optionally via single ended
signals with a change of components. Technical Data
- Synchronously triggered measurement data collection from up to 3 BiSS sensors or one SSI encoder
- Quartz stable BiSS data rates up to 10 Mbit/sec., SSI up to 4 Mbit/sec.
- Connection to the PC parallel printer port
- Terminals lead out for all iC-MB3 device pins
- Plug-in power supply can be connected to supply the board and the connected sensors