The SiI9127 is a two-port HDMI receiver that delivers advanced HDMI 1.3 HDTV features including 1080p Deep Color and x.v.Color expanded color gamut. The SiI9127 offers a cost-effective HDMI 1.3 solution with low standby power plus integrated CEC and EDID support.
• HDMI 1.3
• DVI 1.0
• HDCP 1.1Digital Video Input/Output
• Two HDMI 1.3 ports
• Supports DTV resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz or 720p/1080i @ 120Hz with 36-bit color depth
• Flexible digital video interface:
- 24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4
- 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2
- 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU-R BT.656)
• Integrated x.v.Color and RGB color space converter for both RGB-to-YCbCr and YCbCr-to-RGB (both 601 and 709) with true 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processing
• 4:2:2 to 4:4:4 converter with 12-bit accurate data using 14-bit processingDigital Audio Input/Output
• I2S audio output with one data signal for stereo formats
• S/PDIF output supports PCM, Dolby Digital, DTS digital audio transmission (32-192 kHz Fs sample rate)
• IEC60958 or IEC61937 compatible
• Flexible, programmable I2S channel mapping
• 2:1 and 4:1 down-sampling to handle 96 kHz and 192 kHz audio streams.
• Intelligent audio mute capabilities avoids pops and noise
• Automatic soft mute and soft un-muteHDCP
• Integrated HDCP decryption engine for receiving protected audio and video content:
• Pre-programmed HDCP keys provide highest level of security and simplify manufacturing
• Built in HDCP BISTHDMI Receiver Programming Interface
• Minimal software overhead to control device
• Automatic Video and Audio Control
• Automatic mute and un-mute of audio
• Default values can be loaded from NVM after reset to operate without microcontrollerBuilt-in Consumer Electronics Control
• HDMI-compliant CEC I/O simplifies design and lowers cost
• Integrated CEC Programming Interface (CPI) lowers software overhead
• Automatic Feature Abort response for unsupported commands
• Automatic message retry on transmit
• Integrated EDID in non-volatile memory
• Optional registers to override EDIDsPower Management
• Flexible power management
• Separate Standby power pin
• Standby power can be obtained locally or from HDMI +5V signal
• Extremely low standby powerPackage
• 20mm x 20mm 128-pin TQFP with ePad
Customers interested in this product must have an HDCP license in order to purchase.
Your company name must be listed on the following website: https://digital-cp.com/licensee-list.
If not, we will not be able to fulfill this order.
For more information on how to obtain an HDCP License, please go to the Digital Content Protection website - https://digital-cp.com/ or contact us at 866-506-8829