This product requires a signed NDA for the complete datasheet
The SiI9233A HDMI® 1.4 receiver supporting 3D over HDMI delivers advanced features such as 1080p Deep Color, HD lossless audio and x.v.Color expanded color gamut to high-definition A/V Receivers. The SiI9233A supports up to 36-bit color depth at 1080p/60Hz and x.v.Color that allows for the display of roughly 1.8 times the color range allowed by present industry standards. The SiI9233A supports HD lossless audio, enabling A/V receivers to decode next generation compressed lossless audio formats such as Dolby® True HD and DTS-HD™. Super Audio CD, DVD Audio and multi-channel audio at 192kHz and stereo audio are also supported.
• HDMI 1.4
• DVI 1.0
• HDCP 1.3
Digital Video Input/Output
• Four HDMI 1.4 ports supporting 3D over HDMI
• Supports video resolutions up to 1080p @ 60Hz or 720p/1080i @ 120Hz with 36-bit color depth
• 3D over HDMI Frame Packing Structure - 1080p @ 24Hz - 1080i @ 50/60 Hz - 720p @ 50/60 Hz
• Flexible digital video interface: - 24/30/36-bit RGB/YCbCr 4:4:4 - 16/20/24-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 - 8/10/12-bit YCbCr 4:2:2 (ITU-R BT.656)
• Integrated x.v.Color and RGB color space converter for both RGB-to-YCbCr and YCbCr-to-RGB (both 601 and 709) with true 12-bit accuracy using 14-bit processing
• 4:2:2 to 4:4:4 converter with 12-bit accuracy using 14-bit processing
HDMI Receiver Programming Interface
• Minimal software overhead to control device
• Automatic Video and Audio Control
• Automatic mute and un-mute of audio
Built-in Consumer Electronics Control
• HDMI-compliant CEC I/O simplifies design and lowers cost
• Integrated CEC Programming Interface (CPI) lowers software overhead
• Automatic Feature Abort response for unsupported commands
• Automatic message retry on transmit
• Integrated EDID in non-volatile memory
• Optional registers to override EDIDs
• Flexible power management
• Separate Standby power pin
• Standby power can be obtained locally or from HDMI +5V signal
• Extremely low standby power
• 20mm x 20mm 144-pin TQFP with ePad
Customers interested in this product must have an HDCP license in order to purchase.
Your company name must be listed on the following website: https://digital-cp.com/licensee-list.
If not, we will not be able to fulfill this order.
For more information on how to obtain an HDCP License, please go to the Digital Content Protection website - https://digital-cp.com/ or contact us at 866-506-8829