CM6523B is a USB 2.0 audio chip builds in 8051 for flexible applications. With internal 2-channel ADC and DAC, S/PDIF in/out interface and USB 2.0 High speed switch makes it suits for different kinds of Docking applications, such as iDevice docking, Android Phone or Tablet/Slate docking device and Netbook/Notebook docking.
CM6523B is compatible with USB audio Class 1.0, thus it can plug & play without additional software installation on the major operation systems. The internal DAC/ADC and S/PDIF out interface support 96K/88.2K/48K/44.1KHz sampling rate and 16/24bit resolution.
CM6523B integrates the Equalizer on both playback and recording paths. With I2S in/out interface, it can connect external DAC to get higher audio quality or external DSP to process the audio data.
• High Definition Audio Playback and Recording (96KHz / 24bit)
• Asynchronous synchronization transfer to reduce clock jiter
• Electrical Noise Immunity via USB Digital Link
• Flexible Interface to Extent Application Field
• Flexible Descriptor Option by Firmware
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Cmedia distributor.