This document provides a guideline for OEM to implement audio solution with CM7001N. CM7001 is a speech and audio processing IC. In speech mode, it supports four noise cancellation algorithms (AEC, Close-Talk ENC, Far-Talk SVC and Noise Reduction) for uplink, the Magic Voice for uplink, the Noise Reduction for downlink, and Voice Brilliant for both uplink and downlink. In audio mode, it supports several audio effects, including the Surround Headphone/Sound Expander, Parametric EQ, Dynamic Bass, Audio Brilliant and Smart Volume.CM7001N Sound Effect block diagram description:
1. 26MHz oscillator apply clock in to CM7001N.
2. LDO apply the AVDD and DVDD 3.3V to CM7001N.
3. From PC playing audio music.
4. CM6510B I2S out to the CM7001N I2S.
5. CM7001N I2S output to the CM6510B I2S in after CM7001N internal DSP process.
6. CM6510B CODEC change digital to the analog then line out to speaker.
Symmetry Electronics (and its e-commerce division: SemiconductorStore.com) is an authorized Cmedia distributor.